Monday, June 05, 2006

I've been looking in the mirror for so long
That I've come to believe my soul's on the other side
All the little pieces fallen, shatter
Shards of me, too sharp to put back together
Too small to matter
But big enough to cut me into so many little pieces
If I try to touch,
I bleed, I bleed
And I breathe, I breathe no more.

just came back from slacking..
it beats staying at home
where the whole boredom just overwhelms me..

not too good these few days
for god-knows-what reason.
probably i know,
but i just refuse to believe that they are the cause

ups and downs.
life is a rollercoaster.
and im definitely at the foot.

went to emerge today
left half way
the whole prize giving thing was just too much for me to sit there and watch

but,
the worship was awesome

Looks like its only by God's mercy that im back at his throne of Grace.
Sometimes its only through worship
where i really feel God's presence.

Lord, you are the God that saves,
i cling on to what u say..

i need your intervention.


well, its healthy lifestlye for me tml.
i better exercise

the fats are taking control.

No comments: