
And all i ever wanted was for you to know.
Know what?
Period.
I'll spare you my life as its not really in a blog-able state. The only highlight of this week - Shenna's house. Do your research and you know how boring my life has been, especially in school. Not saying i hate school or whatnot, its just that ...
I love school. Pardon my schizophrenia.
Its study break this week and i dont want to spoil the week (:
So it was shenna's crib after eating at five star. I so wanted to play majhong, BUT because the game is a silent game, we couldnt play it. So we went on a secret blog hunt spree. Found a few (: Ate ice cream and drink and drink and drink till we were high.
Green tea was great.
Stayed till 1230.
looking back.
It is really all this social activities that preserve my sanity. Thank god for friends.
And on the topic of friends, once again, i bring to you SHOUTOUTS.
This is the part where you stop skimming through and start reading.
Sean Lee: I'm such a nice friend right, keeping to what i say. Okay anyways, its great knowing that you join the worship team. Remember to keep practising cause we wouldnt want halfway during worship we suddenly hear a shout from the stage, "EHH WAIT AR. HOLD THAT CHORD. NEED TO DE-CRAMP MY FINGERS FIRST. PAISEH AR!" (: i love your fingers. Sign them up for Guiness world record. You might win the category of impressive fingers.
Shenna: Thanks for the good hospitality (: Remember all the little secrets i told you and make sure you dont tell anyone (: If you keep them, i'll tell you more. And this might even be who the chinese/malay dude is. And we keep assuming he's a he. But sometimes, it could be a she (: a chinese malay woMAN. All the best for your Os. Though i already know negative 6 points (in a good way) is coming your way. You can straight away proceed to UNI. And sorry to tell you, my bob is nicer than yours already (: but still, you look hawwwt with your long pink hair.
Char: *Looks to the ground as even i type this* I know what to get for you for your birthday. SHADES (: the really dark ones.
Isaac: We are both smart people, we dont ask. I hope it really continues this way. Oh, and SIP is ending soon. Few more weeks! I'll countdown with you (:
Maddy: Dont you just love my eye-liner? This is what happens when you dont help me.
Vaness: EEEEEEeeeeee! Sounds familiar? But if im meeting the other one, you will be EEEEEEEeeeee, why never call me along! (: i'm sure you get what i mean. (: Study hard k. I'll be praying for you.
Sher: You like cute dogs. I dont. But i like cute kittys. (:
Dawn: O sleepy face. Stop sleeping la. WAKE UP! Anyways, congrats in making to the main six. Well done indeed. Continue to whack those balls and get more bruises. But just make sure you dont show it to me. Oh, and badminton soon. Like i said, if i cant beat you in dota, i will at least beat you in badminton. (:
Pris: I miss you so so so so much. Date me soon okay?
Cass: I have your bloated big humongous face in my phone. This is what gets me up every morning.
Aikey: Notice that i have strategically placed you the last. The last shall always be the first (: "Bubu is so overrated" Hope you enjoy my surprise (: And my titty has migrated. You can never find them. MUHAHAHA (evil laughs)
And.to.all.those.who.is.reading.this.but.i.never.include.you: leave your name, i'll shoutout to you specifically in the next entry just like i did for sean. LOVE YOU GUYS/GIRLS/PETS/PESTS!
I would sadly say this is the end and its goodnight, but i'd be lying.
NOTHING HERE. NO POINT HIGHLIGHTING. GOODBYE (:
Period.
I'll spare you my life as its not really in a blog-able state. The only highlight of this week - Shenna's house. Do your research and you know how boring my life has been, especially in school. Not saying i hate school or whatnot, its just that ...
I love school. Pardon my schizophrenia.
Its study break this week and i dont want to spoil the week (:
So it was shenna's crib after eating at five star. I so wanted to play majhong, BUT because the game is a silent game, we couldnt play it. So we went on a secret blog hunt spree. Found a few (: Ate ice cream and drink and drink and drink till we were high.
Green tea was great.
Stayed till 1230.
looking back.
It is really all this social activities that preserve my sanity. Thank god for friends.
And on the topic of friends, once again, i bring to you SHOUTOUTS.
This is the part where you stop skimming through and start reading.
Sean Lee: I'm such a nice friend right, keeping to what i say. Okay anyways, its great knowing that you join the worship team. Remember to keep practising cause we wouldnt want halfway during worship we suddenly hear a shout from the stage, "EHH WAIT AR. HOLD THAT CHORD. NEED TO DE-CRAMP MY FINGERS FIRST. PAISEH AR!" (: i love your fingers. Sign them up for Guiness world record. You might win the category of impressive fingers.
Shenna: Thanks for the good hospitality (: Remember all the little secrets i told you and make sure you dont tell anyone (: If you keep them, i'll tell you more. And this might even be who the chinese/malay dude is. And we keep assuming he's a he. But sometimes, it could be a she (: a chinese malay woMAN. All the best for your Os. Though i already know negative 6 points (in a good way) is coming your way. You can straight away proceed to UNI. And sorry to tell you, my bob is nicer than yours already (: but still, you look hawwwt with your long pink hair.
Char: *Looks to the ground as even i type this* I know what to get for you for your birthday. SHADES (: the really dark ones.
Isaac: We are both smart people, we dont ask. I hope it really continues this way. Oh, and SIP is ending soon. Few more weeks! I'll countdown with you (:
Maddy: Dont you just love my eye-liner? This is what happens when you dont help me.
Vaness: EEEEEEeeeeee! Sounds familiar? But if im meeting the other one, you will be EEEEEEEeeeee, why never call me along! (: i'm sure you get what i mean. (: Study hard k. I'll be praying for you.
Sher: You like cute dogs. I dont. But i like cute kittys. (:
Dawn: O sleepy face. Stop sleeping la. WAKE UP! Anyways, congrats in making to the main six. Well done indeed. Continue to whack those balls and get more bruises. But just make sure you dont show it to me. Oh, and badminton soon. Like i said, if i cant beat you in dota, i will at least beat you in badminton. (:
Pris: I miss you so so so so much. Date me soon okay?
Cass: I have your bloated big humongous face in my phone. This is what gets me up every morning.
Aikey: Notice that i have strategically placed you the last. The last shall always be the first (: "Bubu is so overrated" Hope you enjoy my surprise (: And my titty has migrated. You can never find them. MUHAHAHA (evil laughs)
And.to.all.those.who.is.reading.this.but.i.never.include.you: leave your name, i'll shoutout to you specifically in the next entry just like i did for sean. LOVE YOU GUYS/GIRLS/PETS/PESTS!
I would sadly say this is the end and its goodnight, but i'd be lying.
NOTHING HERE. NO POINT HIGHLIGHTING. GOODBYE (:
No comments:
Post a Comment