Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I believe many of you people are certainly relieved in seeing the new blog skin picture. No more fat face taunting you as even you read my post. Looks like kids arent able to sleep at night after visiting my blog. I apologise if the previous picture have caused a trauma and i definitely WILL NOT take responsibility. Simply put, run along if my face scares you (:

so i guess its a farewell to my face then. Its indeed a sad loss. It was fat yet at the same time scary. What a drama valediction to my look-a-like "a child called it".
I'm just playing. I need to laugh even as i write.

Anyways, this week has been rather cool, not that the week has even passed the mid equator yet. Guess its pretty much the first few days of the week that sets the pace, atmosphere and the degree of emoness.

That is,
if it continues to be like that.

I'm intending to spend my week fruitfully with joy. Assignments have ceased, school has finally come to the last week and pressures from the different worlds have toned down. Praise God (: He's definitely faithful.

Oh, today is someone's birthday. Okay, stop guessing, its Grace (:

Hello my cool lil' friend. Its been a long long journey ever since we have embarked on the missions by our fathers and even our mothers. Great knowing you overseas and even here, in Singapore. Looks like we have witness both our beings evolve and even go through the different stages of puberty. Puberty has definitely been gracious to me and I'm sure, to you as well. So as even on this special occasion, you are remembered by your childhood friend and from the bottom of my potbelly, i wish you a sexy-licious birthday (:

stay hawwwwt (:


oh and yes its been great playing with you in the worship team for one year? yea. around there. You are definitely a talented so much potential for God kind of a sexy human.

so once again, Happy birthday. *sings the song monotonously*



(:

Aikey: The conversations every night steals everything that i can think of, picture and even dream of. So apologies for the lack of words here in this shoutout. I can't possibly think of a new thing to say to you. Just one word maybe - sevol. PLUS, you have a great talent, singing aside, which is to pinch my tits till it turns blue. Great talent you have. I respect you with fear.

Vaness: I am convinced that somehow, i succeeded in frightening you in that monster house movie. And cramps indeed are painful, but with ben around, your needles and pins just magically vanishes right? wheeee (: And i see you are getting closer and closer and closer to ...
Don't be holy here, its not god, though i believe and sincerely hope that everyday you are closer to him but spirituality aside. Stop thinking so much.

Dawn: Thanks for the rides. I'll pump the petrol next time (: I'll challenge you to badminton soon. You thrashed me in dota, now its my turn to win back some pride for myself.

Coral: Issues, we all have. Past no one do not have. Oh, you cannot say so much to me remember, im sensitive. (: i'm a good cry-er.

Maddy: cheer up medic! you can do it. Don't give up. I'd be praying for you :D

Isaac: I caught you on film running like mad. Too bad you deleted it. Argh.

Jarrold: We walked the whole TP. Tiring isnt it? And hope you enjoyed yourself in my lecture. Wait, you were not paying attention but were busy watching videos.

cass: 16'07'90, 09'07'61, cassie. Does this three stuff look familiar to you? Anyways, great to have you more than just a inmate but also a friend.

clara: You too (as above). Just promise me one day you will come to school without make up. This is what i would call, natural beauty. Make up causes skin cancer. *im lying*

shenna: You have done the chinese race proud! A1. My gosh. Straight As for your O level results and i shall give you a full pictorial visual on the chinese-malay dude. Oh, and stop taking naps or rather hibernation, you are wasting your day! you can instead spend the afternoon taking pictures of yourself and even breakdancing! my my my. all you can do when you dont sleep in afternoons.

rayvin: hello muscular mass. i appreciate all the calls (: And rest your eyes well. Dont get them infected too often. Jesus give you big eyes for a reason.

all-those-i-have-missed-out-as-now-its-2:10am-and-i'm-so-tired: BEN LOVES YOU. If you really feel that i should be specific, leave your name in the tag and i'll do a specific shoutout to you (:




'sevol' si detarrevo.

Don't be victimised by the misconception of it.

Temporary.Temporary.Temporary.
Know that.

No comments: