(:
You wouldn't want to know how last week was for me. As in seriously. Rantings wouldnt help. Its over and i thank god it is. Just when you happily stepped up the spiritual gear to 5, murphy steps up to 50. That sucks right?
This week apparently, doesn't look good either. Looks like good things come in pairs. But i guess i'll hold on to the psalms and the other promising verses with whatever i got and just rampage throughout the week. So i apologise for any schizophrenic behaviour or "overly-friendly" attitude i have, or will in time to come, show you. I'm kidding. Of course i wouldnt intentionally snap, explode, bao zha or halfway perform a chokeslam on you. But you get my point. (:
Adding on to this disastrous catastrophe, mother education is not doing any good, in fact being a whore. Slamming me hard with all these what-the-hell assignments such as telling people about aljunied, is seriously NOT helping. I believe 99% my fellow course mates feel the same way, and the other 1% is just lying that they are not.
So anyways, screw all these emotions and thoughts, I just wanna be a papadum living in simpang
Time now is 2 in the morning. School is at 9. How many of you guys say that i'll be early for tomorrow?
I say i will.
Till then, when i'm sane. Literally.
So anyways, screw all these emotions and thoughts, I just wanna be a papadum living in simpang
Time now is 2 in the morning. School is at 9. How many of you guys say that i'll be early for tomorrow?
I say i will.
Till then, when i'm sane. Literally.
No comments:
Post a Comment