Saturday, September 01, 2007
pekawh
so,
its the holidays, but it somehow doesnt feel like it. Probably due to the fact that im a "freshie" and have not experience how a 2 months holiday in september feels like. Takes time huh?
Nothing really in particular or exciting to blogg about. Pretty much the mundane stuff that i go about doing. Maybe the shopping yesterday was good. I need more of this such 'therapy'.
Went back to st hildas today. I wouldnt call it st HELLdas anymore. I know its weird and so-not-me to say, but, i really miss secondary school days. And believe it or not, i miss thee old times, the friends, the teachers even. The days of detention, chapel, running around naked in the canteen. Those were the days.
And the times where i have to switch to stealth mode, to sneak into the office in order not to get spotted by the discipline teachers and his gang members when i'm late for school.
like priscilla, I miss St Hildas.
Bizzare isnt it? I'm actually missing the school. Just last year, it never ever occurred to me and i was dying to get out. If you look through my archives, you will probably think i'll be the first to sign up to be an arsonist of st hildas.
Well, poly really changes you. Indeed, changes are inevitable.
And people change. Give them a period of time, they are no longer the ones you knew, the ones that you can talk to so easily now seems so difficult. The ones that are close, now are distant. I guess, secondary school is just similar to a scene in a play. After that, you forget about it and move on with new scenes. The cycle repeats, sadly.
Call me nostalgic, emo or exuberant, or whatever. I need to write it out.
Tough week. Hope it gets better.
And if there's one thing i can change,
i would like to change changes.
I hate the difference.
I need to cheer myself up. And obviously putting a happy picture at the start is not really working so
this is what i'll do.
I'll be gracious to let you guys meet my new found friend.
Its neither a HE or a HER or an IT.
its up to you to decide.
So here is the picture of
MY HUMAN TOAD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment