"Work makes you fat and tired." - Isaac
I say, Amen.
Hello earthlings and martians from all over,
Work has been a bore up till date.
Sometimes, prozacs would be the best panacea.
I was just looking at the mirror today to complete the daily checks on myself which otherwise known as self-indulgence, i noticed that the eye bags were really huge and saggy and to compliment it, black dark rings. And i mean BLACK. Its like an eye-liner gone wrong.
And its only the second day at work and i'm already a mascot for funeral for a friend.
Work sucks.
Okay, i better stop complaining, and like the advert aptly puts it, "always look on the bright side of work"
Positive, think bright.
..
I have a PSP to get me through the long hated train rides where people are like zombies. I have nice formal clothes with matching ties and pink socks, plus, a pretty cashier girl next door and to top it off, a reasonably un-deserving good pay.
So, i'm a happy working boy.
Pretty cashier girl is simply being, everyone around me is old or ugly. (No offence) So, the lack of normal my-age faces has inevitably and unknowingly made this girl at the cashier who so happens to be my age, pretty and appealing. And also, by telling myself she's attractive, gets me up for work on time. Instead of having to drag myself out of bed, its definitely easier to go to work to see a sane face. Oh trust me, its good to be single.
Okay, rantings aside.
I'm tired, broke and sexy. Got to sleep now. Till then when i'm rich.
No comments:
Post a Comment