"The question that sometimes drives me hazy; Am I or the others crazy?"
Its been a while, my fellow comrades.
I'm exhausted already, from the many consecutive late nights i've spent the last couple of days. Been coming home at 6 in the morning after a carpool pilgrimage with the blasting stereo to the many different night life spots in singapore, though i must say, is pathetic.
But having dissed our country, a consolation would be thinking about the western countries, for example, Australia. FYI, their shops closes at 6 or 7 in the evening. Life practically ends there for them.
Imagine if we migrated there, what would we even do at night?
So here i am with isaac and a few others, maximising our last week of the holidays hanging out, playing LAN.
YES. LAN. I know right, gamers for life. We are so cool.
Trust me, i'm good at what i'm good at.
I got killed and brutally massacred all the time.
yesterday was good time spent with cons at tabbie.
Dinner was at simpy. Ate like pigs. Headed down to the taneh merah playground after dinner where we had a blast playing charades. I had to act out shrek. Don't ask me how i did it, but i even acted the role of puss in boots. Meow. (:
Its been a long day, and my sincere apologies to alicia for making you wait for me. (:
I bid you farewell. Oh, do go easy on yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment