Wednesday, October 31, 2007

This heart, it beats, beats for only you.
My heart is yours.



yesterday, i found myself re-living the old secondary school days, the ones where you just happen to wake up late for school due to biological clock errors and later doing a whole dramatic role play, pretending to be sick, hoping the doctor believes and granting you an MC

i need to start sleeping early.



oh, and i just signed up for facebook. I know right, i'm so cool.

And its really fun. I used to thought it was another lame-ass friendster or Hi-5 where you add people and even those strangers you do not know to make yourself look good. And you tell yourself, "SEE, i have so many friends, I'm popular". Or i used to think, it was another online outlet where people write testimonials for you, but trust me, its hardly even testimonials nowadays, its chatroom.

Facebook is a more fun "friendster" (:


And to all the study bums who have lost insanity to the books, its going to be over soon.
Hang in there! If you really can't, just sing the chorus of Misery Business. It might help.

No comments: