Tuesday, January 29, 2008

But i say love, it is a flower,
and you, its only seed.


Probably, this week is by far one of the worst this year and sadly its only the first month. Its dreadful. I apologise for the inconsistency when it comes to blogging as i'm sure many would know, i'm just so cool spending majority of the time locking myself at home doing work.

I was just listening to the YM service recording and its really disappointing to hear the distinct mistakes i have made. The off-beats and the wrong notes just seem to tick me off. Call me a perfectionist musician, but when it comes to playing for the One and Only, it matters. And i'm sure many would agree. Its just like an experienced worship leader greeting the song with an off key, is how I or at least many would feel. Its greatly unsettling to make the mistakes that we don't usually do. And don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not boasting or saying i'm a human metronome but its just because i play very often.

Anyway wooohaaas aside, bad things don't happen twice, for me at least.


Ironically, as much as the last few weeks have been hell on earth for me, i'm quite enjoying them for the very fact that there are happy moments that comes together with it.
Focus on the happy memories and forget the sorrows.

so,
i have been spending time with the different mix of people and its definitely soothing to the soul. Its just great to know that when all else fails, there's still people you can rely on and trust, and not forgetting hanging out and camwhoring with. Satisfying the weeks have been.

Maybe its pretty much an oxymoron to say, but in the jadedness, comes an epiphany that means alot to me.

I'm hoping for best in the weeks to come. But realistically speaking, its going to be a great deal of suffering once again for this week and its not even at its midpoint yet. Plus, i have an epitome of the devil of annoyance and disgust to deal with. If only baygon could work on humans.


I really need prayers and compassion.




Just remember, in the winter,
far beneath the bitter snow,
lies the seed that wait the sun's love,
in the spring, becomes the rose.

No comments: