Monday, January 07, 2008

I am here still waiting
I still have my doubts
I am damaged at best
Like you already figured out




Oscar Wilde once said,
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."


i can say, that many whom i have met in the recent years, falls prey to this statement.
the truth is always hidden, for fear of exposure, mockery, gossips.


The mask has to be put on. The mask of valour, where fear of men and circumstances vanishes.

The truth will set us free.



The week has been rather difficult, and i'm rather angry with myself for the tardiness and not-being-able-to get-up-on-time syndrome. Disappointed many, especially the ym musicians which my sincere apologies extend to, and i hope no offence is taken. I'm already in the process of speaking to God about the late issue. So spare me.

myself aside,
the week has been rather draggy, with only school work to blame. Next week brings in more work and i'm already barely holding on. The only thing i can look forward to this week, is not being able to make it for the sentosa trip with the O level kids. I mean graduates and how i can't make it for saturday service with teddy baker because of overtime in school. (I'm sorry i just can't register the name now).

Another thing that would help out with the week's grip on my sanity is that i'm as white as sheep's wool. Even gaius the white bimbo is tanner than me.

sentosa's sun, is what i need. And a pity, i have to give it a miss this week.

So look's like my week has many exciting things to look forward to. Pretty long, but i'm sure it will get by with least to say, this year.

Its school, work, school, work all the way.

This is mass com for all you people who wants to get in (:

To God be the Glory.





So my friend, be valiant.
Don't limit yourself to the perspectives of others,
for they never matter.

No comments: