Monday, February 25, 2008

To say the least, its been tiring the past couple of days and frankly, it is definitely not easy to go through a tough week with an already exhausted soul together with the many things on my mind.
But praise god still and it was pleasing to the soul to know that service was just a whole new level corporately and individually. (:

Met up with sean freaking-tall lee just a couple of hours back. Played pool. However, it was rather a more heart to heart talk. And I once thought heart to heart talk was a girl's thing.

Wrong.

We talked about love.
Two guys talking about love, how man-ly.

But honestly, love, its kinda hard to understand, isn't it?

Okay that’s like the stupidest question to ever ask. But yeah. It’s true.

I could learn all the secrets and mysteries of this world, but love is the one big secret I don’t think anyone can ever comprehend. Everyone’s looking for the secret of love. Even Romeo had to die before understanding it.

And as much as love is a choice, love is also hopelessly involuntary, isn’t it? Ask the longsuffering supporters in St James Park if they could give up on the Toon Army, and they would answer with a weary and embittered no. Ask the American mother whose soldier son is living in the ground if she could stop hurting. Ask the African woman with her starving children who’s riding on a wave of sorrow if she could abandon her children to survive herself. Ask the girl on my lap who has to deal with my crap everyday. I'm kidding.

Love is a wound. Love is a cut wide open vein, gushing and bleeding. Love is blindness.

You cut me open and I,
Keep bleeding.

No comments: