Off to Kazakhstan for a vacation, which means I wouldn't be posting anything in a week. Look out for the upcoming pictures and events that I will be doing in time to come. Oh and do pray that I'll be safe. I hearsay the place i'm going to has carnivorous evil people who kidnaps and chops limbs. I mean do they sell them or what? On a curious thought, are there Limbs transplant?
Even though I desperately want to be in PES C for army, and get the dream job of being an army clerk, 9am - 5pm, i would love my arms or legs for that matter.
See you in one piece!
P.S. A vacation is very appropriate, especially if you want to forget reality and the issues you're going through. So for this week, time to let whatever hair i have down, and party till the cows' milk run dry.
No comments:
Post a Comment