Is liking someone considered love? I'm too afraid to use the word, love. It's such a big word. Well if liking a person can be counted as love, i think then... I'm in love. Yes i know, don't judge me. And to say the word love is so rare in society nowadays, considering that most people, because of the fear of embarrassment and rejection just choose to forsake and forgo what they truly feel. Me included i guess. But anyways it's been a while and i don't know if i should be happy or not.
Let's leave it as that.
This week is my last week before I enlist. It's like an unkindness of ravens hovering above me, waiting eagerly and anxiously to stoop down and get me. Pretty dramatic but this is how i paint it.
Anyhow, the days of my week are filling itself pretty fast and I'm so thankful for friends that really care. So yes, this are the people i'm having my last supper with. If only i had more time..
They say army will break you and change you. Let me add a new one, I say army will kill you. Not to bring in negativity but I might come back in a body bag, metaphorically speaking i guess and hope. I'm still too young to die though i would love to forsake the pains and ruins of this world and be with the one i love, in heaven. I'm going to be dragging my own carcass back from tekong. You know what's worst amidst the pushups, the physical intensity and emotional wreckage, it the thought that you are alone, alone in that wilderness. All by yourself. What's painful is the absence of my family and friends, of loved ones, people that matter and are of significance in my life, the very ones that got me going in the first place.
And for those who wait upon him, will renew his strength like the eagles
This is why i ain't bringing twitter to camp. I would hate to be reading tweets about food, sleep, sentosa, going on holidays and whatever people tweet about nowadays; that would just kill me even more. Probably make my hair of whatever is left on my botak head drop. The only person i would follow is Jarrold, and maybe my Sir. Haha.
Soon, and very soon i'll be hearing terms like book in/2300hours/pushups/Morning PT/Detention Barracks/kiss the tree you see/i can see your shadows
Tell me how is it possible a sane boy can go in and not come out insane? Kudos to everyone who has gone through. They are so much of a man now, and i say this sarcastically.
Period.
Happy Bird Day to my mini me. Great knowing you as a friend and you have been a blessing in my life whether you know it or not. Looking forward to the more fun times we're going to share. From having food poisoning in Batam to getting thrashed in soccer by Uncle Ng and not forgetting the times when we skimp around Tommy's castle.. Awesome times to come! And yes, you finally can play pool and watch like what, NC 16 movies which was so 2006. haha
1 comment:
who's the person?
Post a Comment