Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Hello Strangers

Looks like my secret blog is not so secret anymore.

Thinking of moving somewhere private but we'll see. I mean you can't blame me. Not so long ago, when this blog was made accessible to the public, certain posts, especially the negative truthful ones, received harsh judgments and gossips which i honestly feel isn't necessary. Hence, I cannot afford any more of such over my thoughts, opinions and declaration of truth. Considering i'll be lock up in army, please grant this dying man his last week and just take everything i say with a pinch of salt. I've already been questioned by some recently. It's no qualms for me if you read, just please don't take it with you when you exit from this page. Blogging is my only form of release. And more often than not, it's my negativity outlet.

P.S If you have not already notice, my blogging pattern is circumstantial and I tend to over-exaggerate things and over-analyse situations so yes, give me the benefit of the doubt. (:

Remember, Pinch of Salt, and no, i'm not referring to the cafe at Katong. Singaporeans, myself excluded, are all about food nowadays.

Irony much, i hate reading depressing entries and i often tell my sister to stay away from people that blogs the cruelty and harsh reality of life. Truth of the matter is, i'm part of the category my sister should avoid.

Haha.

On an ending note, I suck at eating buffet. Never even made my money worth.

Alright, great day to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah your blog is kinda depressing. But I like (:

Anonymous said...

i get wat you mean totally