To be very honest, as much as I don't show it, I'm really very disappointed in you.
Take it as lesson learned. In life you can never have what you want.
I give.. up.
The only good thing about Army is that you can escape the complicated matters of reality, of love, or relationships; of friendships; of social problems; of expectations, and even judgments. It will be a good hiatus from life, and its dispositions problems it so call brings along.
And thanks for the comments, though it would be great to put a name to the anonymity. But cheers, I'll try blogging positive stuff, just for you. (:
3 comments:
hey ben, hope everything is going good for you! you got me when all else fails. I'm sure you know who this is!
Brother, I think you are depressed. You need anti-depressant pills. Or you just should stop taking my food. ):
- Your lovable sister. Blogspot sucks
No la i where got depressed. Just need you to sit on me can already! Besides half the time you're eating, im fasting. so no excuse of me eating your food.
Post a Comment