Tuesday, October 18, 2011

recalibrating.

Changed the template of my blog a little. Looks better now, all thanks to Alicia. Gave her my account password in hope she spices my blogger up and spiced up is what she did! All of a sudden now, music is playing and there are more social websites about me. Seems like I'm going to be dealing with a whole lot of stalker issues.

In any case whenever I get sponsored kpop tickets, she has to be the first person i call. It's about time I bless this poor deprived kimchi kid.

I'm thinking of playing the sore eye trump card to get myself a week MC from army. Need to take time off from everything to recalibrate, refocus, and rethink.

Lately I've been hosting a myriad of events as I figure it's one of the best way to get my mind off things.


And on a happier note, I'M GETTING MARRIED!

i'm kidding. Just wanted to feel how is it like to say that.

No comments: