Hate it when guys take picture of themselves in the toilet but let's just make this an exception. Was hosting a wedding at Mount Faber Jewel Box, Diamond Palace and when i stepped into the toilet, my pee literally went back to its bladder. Even in the toilet the view was phenomenal. It's like you can see the city while peeing. Wonder if it's vice versa too.So I wanted to snap a shot of the toilet + scenery but somehow my alter ego found it's way to the centre of the picture.
Over the weekends and the last, I was truly blessed to be the Show Host of the Audi A6 Launch 2011, which probably is one of the biggest milestone in my five years as an emcee. I take no credit for such an amazing event and I'm truly humbled by the experience.
I don't know why but they had balloon sculptors. Hardly saw a kid there but hey, i took most of the balloons! Previously, I always thought balloon artists are just gimmicks that make simple poodle for kids. But I was proven wrong, by a smurf, alongside with other complicated cartoon sculptures.





Met many important people, exchanged contacts, sipped on expensive yet free cocktails, photoshoot with hot models, feasted on fine cuisines, rode and drove in fast cars which by the way, took less than 5 seconds to go from 0 - 100 km/h. Literally felt as if some fat ass was pushing me against the seat. Only to later realise that fat ass had a name. Inertia.
Now, my Camry feels like a kids scooter and I quit driving till i get an Audi.
$237,638.
I don't even think I can afford the tires.
Reeling from the mini taste of what the high life is, and as tempting and seductive as it sounds, or looks, I am good where I am and I'm happy.
That's what's important.
No comments:
Post a Comment