Sunday, October 30, 2011

You.

Before I met you I thought my world had everything I needed to be happy. I had nothing else to compare it to, then you walked into my life and everything changed. I realised how empty my world was without you in it, and my old life was no longer capable of making me happy; not without you. I love everything about you. I love the way you challenged me like no one ever has.

Before I met you my world revolved around one thing- me. And I liked it that way on my own, but then I met you and you saw through the facade. You saw me. You’ve taught me to trust, how to let someone in, and what it truly means to love. I can’t possibly describe how much I love you, so I’ll tell you why I love you. You see the world in a way that no one else does and you appreciate everything, including me. I hope I’ll get to spend time trying to see the world through your eyes, appreciating everything, including you, the most unique, wonderful, and terribly awesome person I have ever met.

brooke and julian.

No comments: